Tuesday 12 July 2016

Where Am I?

Where am I? I don’t even know. I have seemed to lost any direction I’ve had. I thought I was ready for change, ready to see the world, ready to finally be me. But who I am? I don’t know. I once was the girl with the smile to brighten the sky, then the girl who can make almost anyone laugh, then the girl with the broken smile, now I wear nothing. I don’t have the strength to put on a mask or to lie to the world. I can’t even lie to the one person who truly changed me. I’ve lost him somewhere in the distance. He’s still with me but the man I love is gone. His touch, his smile, and his kiss is no longer there. Maybe, it is lost with whatever I was. I don’t know anymore and I don’t know if things are going to change for the better. I think the small part of optimism is gone forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment